- The employees of OneGeneric Pharmacy shall bear no liability for the goods ordered from this website.
- The website and its employees are not liable for any side effects caused due to the products purchased.
- The customer is advised to consult a registered practitioner and disclose the prescription before ordering new medicines.
- The images across the website are for reference purposes only, the actual product might differ in appearance.
- The prices listed are subject to change at OneGeneric Pharmacy’s discretion.
- OneGeneric Pharmacy reserves all rights to refuse or cancel orders, in such a case, if the order has already been paid for a refund shall be initiated according to the choice of the customer.
- The information and description provided are for general references. It is advisable to consume the products based on the prescription of a registered practitioner.
- Customer privacy is of utmost importance; therefore, we maintain adequate confidentiality of customer’s personal data such as credit/debit card details, address, email id, phone number, etc.
- Our system uses SSL encryption technology, which makes it almost impossible for anyone trying to steal your information.
- All the payment activities and details are also stored in an encrypted format thus making it safe for our customers.
Shipping and handling
- An additional shipping charge is applicable on every order.
- The shipping rates and policies are liable to change without notice.
- We at OneGeneric Pharmacy are not responsible for any delays at the end of the courier company or during transit.
- In case of delay of your shipment, check the status of your package or write to us before requesting a reshipment.
- The order would be shipped to your default address for the user profile. However, the customer can change the shipping address during the checkout in case of a change in address other than the default address.
Customs charges and delays
- In case the shipment is from foreign borders, you need to accept the order and there could be delays due to the Local Government’s Customs Department or the delivery service provider.
- The customer may be required to pay customs charges for imported products. We at OneGeneric Pharmacy are not responsible to pay the customs charges.
Comments and feedback
- We welcome all the comments and valued feedback from our esteemed customers. These help us grow as service providers towards our aims of customer satisfaction.
In case of any comments, feel free to reach us!